REL Group (trading as Rakaia Engineering Ltd)
In 1987 John and Janette Kuyf formed Rakaia Engineering ltd to fill a void in the New Zealand market for steel sheet fabricated silos. As business progressed, we developed further products in-house and sourced new products from overseas.
Today, REL has over 40 team members involved in production, sales, service, installation and delivery. We’re a privately owned company based in the township of Rakaia in the South Island of New Zealand.
REL Group is committed to designing and engineering hard wearing, accurate systems that provide real value for your farming operation.
- Open & Honest Communication: We keep each other informed and do what we say we will do
- Pride in Our Work: We value strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Teamwork: We work together and succeed as one in a "no blame" culture
- Commitment to Health & Safety: We act to keep ourselves and our people safe
- Protecting the Environment: We believe we havea responsibility to protect our resources and prevent waste
- Quality: We ensure our work is done on time and right the first time
- Trust & Respect: We appreciate each other for our unique backgrounds, skills, and diversity