REL Group (trading as Rakaia Engineering Ltd)
In 1987 John and Janette Kuyf formed Rakaia Engineering ltd to fill a void in the New Zealand market for steel sheet fabricated silos. As business progressed, further products were developed in-house and new products were sourced from overseas.
Today, REL has over 40 staff involved in production, sales, flet work, installation and delivery. We are a privately owned company based in the township of Rakaia in the South Island of New Zealand.
REL Group is committed to designing and engineering hard wearing, accurate systems that provide real value for your farming operation.
Our all inclusive service means you receive design, in-house manufacturing, direct importation, installation, commissioning, operator training and after sales support as part of the package.
- Open & Honest Communications: We keep each other informed and do what we say we will do
- Pride in our work: We take pride in the work that we do
- Teamwork: We work together and succeed as one in a "no blame" culture
- Commitment to Health & Safety and the Environment: We act to keep ourselves and our people safe
- Quality: We ensure our work is done "right the first time and on time"
- Trust & Respect: We trust and respect each other's skills and diversity